Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The NASA Conspiracies: The Truth Behind the Moon Landings, Censored Photos, and the Face on Mars by Nick Redfern

Nick Redfern announces his latest, new book:

Click here for Nasa book cover

This week, I'm pleased to announce, New Page Books have published my new book, The NASA Conspiracies: The Truth Behind the Moon Landings, Censored Photos, and the Face on Mars. I was asked to write an article about the book as part of the publicity campaign, and I am attaching that article for you, in Word format.

Click here for the article (in WORD format)

If you would like to reproduce this article at your website, magazine, or blog, you are very welcome too. I am also attaching the book cover image (see above), which you are also very welcome to reproduce.Click here for the article (in WORD format) Some of you on this list will be receiving copies of the book direct from me.

However, if I have not yet contacted you about that, and you would like a review copy of the book for your blog, website, magazine or radio/TV show, please contact Amanda at Warwick Associates at: warwick@vom.com and title the email "Nick Redfern's The NASA Conspiracies," and include your mailing address, and details of your site/radio show etc, Amanda will be pleased to mail you a review copy.

No comments: